Chorizo and Beef Quinoa Stuffed Pepper
Recipe Preparation Time:
Ingredients / Shopping List
- The first thing you will want to do is heat the oven to 350, boil the water for the quinoa, and in a separate skillet brown the beef and chorizo together.
- Drain the meat mixture well, and then place into a medium mixing bowl.Once your quinoa is fully cooked, add it to the mixing bowl.
- Add the green onion tops, cumin, cayenne, chili powder, and monterrey jack and cheddar cheese.
- Mix well.
- Cut the tops from your bell peppers and scoop out any remaining seeds.Then take your meat mixture and start stuffing the bell peppers until they are full.
- Sprinkle with a little cheese and then bake in the oven for about 10 minutes until the bell pepper has softened.
- Serve immediately.