Easy Instant Pot Beef Tips and Rice
Recipe Preparation Time:
Ingredients / Shopping List
- Set Instant Pot to the saute setting. Once warm, add olive oil, beef tips, and onion. Stir and saut for 5 minutes or until meat starts to brown.
- Add water, Dales, and cream of mushroom soup, and garlic powder. Stir to mix well, and then cover with lid.
- Cook on Manual Setting on High Pressure for 25 minutes. It will take a few minutes to come to pressure.
- Once done, allow to naturally release for 20 minutes.
- Serve over rice (or sub noodles or mashed potatoes) and serve with french bread to sop up the gravy.